LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I completely understand you POV @Umbriel but fair shake of the...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I completely understand you POV @Umbriel but fair shake of the sauce bottle mate, BS-007 is a complete nig-nog (foolish person) propagating Bullsheet to drive a narrative of calamity.
    Clearly BS-007 is not only a lair being caught red handed in the web of lies he/she/they/them weaves, but now show how ignorant they are by posting such nonsense concerning LPD’s sulphuric acid supply.

Just my two cents worth Umbriel, like I haven’t been here as long as you mate but have been a holder since late 2017 and participated in all CR’s and am holding large 6 figure loss on paper, so I have an incentive for the SP to go up, that is true.
    And there is no denying we have been waiting watching and in many cases praying the SP to go up, so my posts are slanted to the positive, because I do want the SP to go up.

I mean I could bash up management online and drag managements name through the wringer but what good would that do. Venting on an online forum about how poorly the SP is cathartic in some cases. Especially when you’re writing from a pseudonymous accounts.
    Me, I would just become jaded and sour at the thought of holding a stock I wasn’t fully behind believing they are bringing a full funding solution to FID.
    Unless I had taken a short position and wanted the SP to fall. Because I do think many posters do that very thing here on HC.
    I mean if you have concerns about your investment, use your expression of disappointment and ask why of the company to the company, not write some bombastic POV that is clearly written with a agenda in mind.

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $24.00K 8.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
147 202556970 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12768458 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 3372162
Last updated 13.57pm 08/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.