HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

hmmm..... yes or no. difficult shareholder vote here. HCD...

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    hmmm..... yes or no. difficult shareholder vote here. HCD gasping for air but if dead there is nothing..... and whilst gasping anyone not HCD involved is still getting nothing. redface.png

mysterious $137K arrives out of hours.... lucky, that will nearly cover the $90K tarantino termination and the $70K off castiillanio royalties due this quarter. meanwhile, will tarantino hourly bill via agency and business as usual anyway?? seems old mate adelaide dockyard found better projects to put his name to..... i assume better projects that did not not ask him to take no fees or whatever HCD asked its directors to do.

and the scariest bit of all to me is the constant references to joint ventures, private equity and possible equity financings. i read that as putting 10 drops of cordial into 10 litres of water and saying a refreshing drink is ready to be consumed.

anyway...... i have bigger troubles than this as (extrapolated on a yearly basis) about 360% down on a stock. wink.png just a flesh wound sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4464861 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2636580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.