IPD 0.00% 7.4¢ impedimed limited

I know I am a bit late, but I am still fuming about one comment...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I know I am a bit late, but I am still fuming about one comment made on the phone call

Unknown Shareholder (Shareholders)
    Okay. Great. So is it then safe to assume that as far as the day-to-day business operations and what's been happening, it's just been going along as standard without any disruptions, obviously, now subject to what changes that you'll be putting in place. Is that a fair statement?

Answer
    McGregor Grant (Executives)
    I think that's reasonable, yes. Clearly, there's been a bit of noise as a result of all the changes. But what we've observed is that the team has continued sort of business as usual throughout this time. And of course, as Parmjot said, that we will be reviewing the opportunities to optimize the way we're organized and to align around the sort of the new go-to-market strategy.

In Particular the use of the words "noise" and "sort of business as usual" in regard to the board throw over! Had I not been driving when I was listening, I would have phoned in to query such a casual response to a rising share price dropping 55% since that whole nonsense began and since it has 'ended'. All BOD gone. Most senior management gone and share price over halved! I would call that more than a bit of "NOISE".

As a long term shareholder who has admittedly done extremely well with the ups and downs and SPPs, I am still furious that this all happened just as they succeeded and got the NCCN guidelines approved and the long term looked rosy.

Ok Rant over. They better do something besides sit back and collect their new paycheques. Like maybe start with buying a few more shares of the company they have almost destroyed???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $243.2K 3.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 710360 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 548726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 958166
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.