RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Gday Clarkie I also exited today after listening to Tonys...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Gday Clarkie

I also exited today after listening to Tonys conference call on the weekend. Been a rapper for over 4 years but pulled the pin and went straight to the top of the queue on open yesterday. George Constanza style (episode where he pushes elderly people out of the way when there is a fire in the apartment). Took a loss on this one, but c'est la vie. Unfortunately, i don't see any meaningful revenue for a long long time, if ever. Another CR next year is now certain. I'm sure Morgans will get another one done for them, but there revenue forecasts that they guessed are way off given the initial donut of dx on the only two aussie telehealth companies and the fact that nobody is coughing at the moment. Oops. Unbelievable free kick given at the start of the year with telehealth booming. But Tony missed the goal from right in front. Ahh

I would like to send my good friend Tony a dozen assorted donuts as a gift for all the hard work he has done in my time as a shareholder. I attended 3 AGMs and have seen the resapp presentation live on at least 6 occasions. I have witnessed Resappdx in action. Even shared a beer with Tony. I was a believer, but no longer. Tony is all talk and no action. Tony cannot walk the talk.

1. 0 revenue for resappdx in the last quarter. Glazed donut
    2. First American trials debacle. Tonys dirty hands all over this one. His fault entirely. Cream donut
    3. Medicines sans frontieres. Noble attempt at third world aid. Couldn't give it away for free. Plain donut
    4. Failed FDA approval. Epic failure this one. SP crash no.2 . Don't bother going back again, they won't change their decision. No USA telehealth ever . Jam donut
    5. Lockhead Martin. Big name. No deal. Sprinkled donut
    6. German hospital trial. Oops covid calling. Chocolate donut
    7. Sanofi. Big player. Tested product. Couldn't commercialize. Strawberry donut
    8. Wearable device. Tony gets his mates in on this one. Shenanigans at play. Delays getting parts from China. Pull the other one Tony. Jelly donut
    9. Tonys 20 million share options. Had plenty of time to find a way to give large parcel to steady hands. But flipped em to Morgans. Cinnamon donut
    10. Pissfart board. We don't buy on market. We get freebies. Sour cream donut
    11. No European telehealth sign up. Has been over 1 year since CE mark. Pineapple donut
    12. Android. We have a problem Houston. Microphones on phones aren't all equal
    Didn't see that one on your presentations Tony. Berlina donut

Before i leave i will make a remark about sleepcheck. Resapps first revenue maker. I only hope that the fine people in sleepy town Tuross Head didnt buy any resapp shares. Because if they did they'll be losing a lot more sleep than if they had sleep apnea. Lol
    Screenshot_20201102-125447.jpg
    Want to hear a joke. We will now rapidly move ahead. Get it RAPidly. Announcement date 23rd August 2019. Blame covid Tony. Yeah nah

Leaving rappers with the Arnie catchphrase " i won't be back "

Seeya around the traps Clarkie

Cheerio
    Gtc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.