RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

It’s no competition mate. Honestly - do some research - you guys...

1. 1,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    It’s no competition mate. Honestly - do some research - you guys pride yourselves on finding a revolutionary technology, you guys apparently “diagnose”, the stock I’m invested in ‘monitors’.

Anyway - you cant blame RAP’s predicament on us or ACIp, but you need to take responsibility that you’ve all had unwavering belief in RAP but the FACTS are it’s just not stacking up.

With regard to Brian Leedman - he has left you guys - it’s public that he’s cashed out when he was a director. He had moved onto NGS which floated yesterday (he is chairman has shares and options) - NGS up about 50% on day one - for the love of god please DYOR .

If you Ask BL how RAP is going, many of you are proud of telling us all how much positive stuff is coming up - “good things coming” etc etc ...
    why don’t you ask him how many RAP shares he owns right NOW? and what he’s sold and how much money he has made out of RAP and out of a lot of you guys!?

Imho I’m sure BL gave the lucky ones who sold RAP when he did, some shares in the NGS float DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.