DRE 11.1% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2024, page-109

1. 2ic
    5,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4702
    Wow, you're a textbook example of the Dunning–Kruger effect I thought you always were, thanks for posting proof. Dangerous mix faux intellectualism and rank ignorance of resource investment fundamentals, tainted with laughable technical analysis. Seen your DRE chart bottom buys the whole way down... can only imagine your ego trip when it finally happens rolleyes.png. You might be lucky to call it right every few years, maybe I should call you Leap Year... relevant every four years.

Anyway, "people like that require attention to affirm and please them, for without people to feed their ego (an ego they deny they have) they have and are nothing" is a bit harsh. I was happy to satay way and wait for results to roll in, but seems you want to keep poking the bear until they fight back. Very well, I accept, let's have out
    Eddy.. et tu brute? Thought we agreed to disagree in a semi-respectful fashion, but you want to re-write history of your own dismal failure by dragging my calls down into the gutter with you. It's all there in HC history Eddy, only most of the bulls were smart enough to see my writing on the wall and head out while the going was good. There is always one or two die hard supporters that fall in love, ride stocks all the way back down and spend years justifying why it wasn't their fault. Eddy is one of those..

"The fact that this poster 'predicted' the sp price would drop was imo.... an easy bet.
    Toss a coin.... his was heads.... with his story ... and agenda.... and don't forget his book.confused.png

An agenda all along .... his 'lucky break''..... was the knowledge of REE's.... that allowed the seeds of doubt to be sown with a declining market.Never once has that poster mentioned.... THE ECONOMY"

Eddy, plenty of stocks have done very well over DRE's fall from grace.. it's all about EXPLORATION success or failure, not the economy! DRE have to discover something that can be developed and make money this side of the second coming, otherwise it's just dilution, disappointment and desperate excuses I'm afraid... even if the economy BOOMED (market at record highs care to wipe your eyes and look up from the tissue box).

Eddy's "belief has always been that DRE have the prospects and commodity mix that with the luck required at 'this end of town' will give me the returns I want"... well every exploration company has followers who believe in the prospects and commodity mixes... and I say GLTAH in every company. Trouble is, most juniors burn value fast as their SOI rises because there's only so much luck to go around, and so many sheety projects being recycled. How about putting on your big boy pants and accepting your belief was very poor, and my substantiated belief was very good...

"happy to denigrate management"... when it's deserved I will, and it was. From the pulpit thumping "We will build a mine next year... We're like the postman, we always deliver" sales rally to misleading releases and commentary management badly over-promised and under delivered. I watched that last post-Qtr video and thought Dean was pitch perfect at last. Right balance of optimism and grounded possibilities of projects state of play, delivered with more humble realism.

Yet it doesn;t matter how management come across does it... the projects either have the goods to discover or they don;t, and potential as always is in the eye of the beholder. The market view is now better aligned with mine on Yin's RE option value and their other projects prospectivity. Looking forward to results as they roll in this year...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6182/6182348-9b5d39efeefce4d50c352024c53d4ab1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $55.29K 2.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1803783 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2068339 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 1733523
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.