MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Names have taken you off ignore as I'm bored on deco, don't make...

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Names have taken you off ignore as I'm bored on deco, don't make me regret it.

How difficult is it? The supplier always has the power in and increasing market.

If I'm selling milk, 100 bottles at $2 a bottle, but your buying 50 bottles so you get them for a 20 cent discount.

Now if another player is willing to pay the full $2 a bottle you have to meet that price. Or it's sold to the new player.

With regards to you comment, mns would guarantee all graphite sold to you will be a min 95% it's not a breach of we supply you 96, 97, 98 etc. you have to pay the price the market pays us and we have to guarantee you get min 95%.

We guarantee to supply you a tonnage at a min % of graphite and you guarantee to pay the market price.

If our price is to expensive, but we have other buyers it's in both our interest to adjust the tonnage supplied.

Much like if another company could supply 95% at a cheaper price them mns, then mns can meet that price or not. And Sonoma could then go with that company.

It's pretty simple market dynamics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.