AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

After a good long read of the quarterly it is impressive how far...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    After a good long read of the quarterly it is impressive how far avanco has come

The photo of the an mine with all the tents and machinery all aver the area - who needs a drone after seeing this photo

Converting the funds into US dollars was a master stroke with the Aussie dollar and Brazilian real on free fall

63 million in the bank, 7 million contingency fund, 60 million to build the mine, gonna be tight, so in budget so all going well

Pb is still the big show ... It seems that they are keen to mine ... Obviously challenges with being an underground mine ... Much more expensive ... And will need copper back to 3 us per pound ... I think the copper price will set the tone of the decision. Especially having to transport the loads from pb to an. So still Challenges with ph mine.

Obviously reading between the lines is it feasible that they haven't had much success finding ather orebodies in the other nearby tenement holdings. Maybe that was the motivation to investigate a new location in para. I think this is positive for the growth of the company. Considering avb loves drilling a hole as it took them many years to build a mine but drilling holes has been corner stone of their success discovering two great orebodies ready mine. There has to something in the red soil nearby so they need to get back to what they do best, drilling holes and finding more ore bodies.

Not really sure that the quarterly will have an impact on the sp although there are many positives in this document. Suppose as a company we are still 6 months from earnings. Every day thousands are being wiped off their stash. So the buyers are mindful of this but if milestones are achieved quicker than expected. Off takes are negotiated that are beneficial to the company, any big discovery could help with the sentiment. I'm sure there might be a good surprises on this 6 month journey yet.

the determination for avanco to believe that they can build a mine in the worst of times. To me this inspirational story unfolds day by day. Just having a sound holding and just having a vested interest in something that people said it couldn't be done. But avanco is throwing it all in the knockers faces and doing the unthinkable. Building a mine. It will be either a master Stoke or a colossal disaster. I have no doubt that this this little South american copper company may become one of the premier mid tier mining companies on the Asx.

Commodoes will turn, and maybe, just maybe avb timed this entry into the copper game to perfection. A lot can happen in 6 months, and at this point I am a happy holder. Still sitting the draw. I'll be like big Kev not getting them out till 2020 when they are 1 dollar. Got to love our optimism for this little copper miner. Thanks to the crew for your wonderful conclusions. Many of the posts were insightful and gave great resolve of my determination to see me holding through to commissioning. Thanks and I am very grateful for the time everyone puts into this forum. Cheers.

The big question is - What's the next Ann ? I have no idea what to expect now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.