AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Reads well IMO, I notice any ref to production is now 2106 with...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Reads well IMO, I notice any ref to production is now 2106 with no other specifics with regard to which qtr, no issue with me. Up until end of June this is fine, I expect more has been done with regard to foundations etc wheres that drone ? never seen a stock without sells hH but this is tiny vol and not significant IMO everyone knows it will sit like this and you can get for under .07 anytime, then you turn around and it's .08 I am beginning to look at that now repeated comment regarding a non Para State project, so I inject my "ignoring drilling events" and a 7 - 10 range looks about right, not a small spread though eh.

qtr quote
    "Avanco is currently pursuing an option over a potentially interesting Base-Precious metals project outside of Para State. Limited scout drilling is underway with observations to date not conclusive"

These guys are building a serious mine and all from scratch, big job add to that PB and the other drill work, what's this other project that's important enough to run on?

Execution of the build is key now and this all looks fine, but as I say I would like to see some serious footings getting poured, lets drone on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.