RSG 0.00% 52.0¢ resolute mining limited

You people who talk about the sulphide circuit not performing...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    You people who talk about the sulphide circuit not performing still don't understand a thing or are being deliberately misleading. The sulphide circuit performed as well as it was to be expected considering the feed that it received and precious projections of the expected UG development rate (within acceptable error bounds IMO). The UG mine is being delivered on schedule with over 15km of UG developmemt having being done.

Read my post below again on the likely 11.25Mt of rock that have been hoisted out of this underground development and please try and understand the scale of the work that was done over the last eight quarters since the portal was opened.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/bottom-here.4428203/page-650?post_id=37138011#.XFY9Zho_WhA

Given the complicated logistics involved, as just explained, it is a credit to the company that they have been able to undertake this massive effort whilst also opening up the new Tabakoroni pit and haulage road, not to mention completing all the upgrades to the sulphide circuit itself. We are essentially talking about three seperate projects that have been run in tandem over a large part of the last 8 quarters, along with the on going mining of other satellite oxide pits to maintain production while the main deposit (pit) at Sayama has been effectively shut down.

I'd suggest that this is a very well managed company and added proof of this is the ease in which funding has been forthcoming. The banks have been willing to lend and lend in a big way for this project which is in a country with a high level of sovereign risk. The banking syndicate's level of due diligence on the management and the project will be much higher than a few people's misguided opinions on HC would otherwise lead people to believe. There are only two reasons the banks have been so supportive, firstly they trust management have the skills to deliver the project and secondly they see the project to be of high enough quality to justifying the risk of lending. The absolute last thing the banks want is for this project to fail because the last thing the banks want to do is take receivership of a complex gold mine development deep in the heart of Mali, they neither have the skill set or desire to be running this mine. They would much rather see the project completed successfully than be left with the problem of trying to run it while finding, reconstructing the company and finding a buyer to recover their monies.

This project will be finished over the next couple of years and once the power station is finally built RSG will own one of the best, longest life, highest margin gold mines that is listed on ASX IMO. If you can't see this future then sell up and run but please don't embarrass yourselves any further by showing such ignorance of what is actually being achieved by RSG on this project. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.0¢ $7.995M 15.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 182724 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 533003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
51.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.5¢ 53.0¢ 50.5¢ 5368914
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.