AUQ 4.23% 6.8¢ alara resources limited

Mo, always interesting how quickly people see the light so to...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Mo, always interesting how quickly people see the light so to speak. Maybe it will inspire Justin to be more pro-active in shareholder communications in his future endeavours. Clear, succinct, and timely information dissemination is such a simple thing to undertake, yet so many find it difficult to do.I agree at a high level regarding the quarterly, but only if they update us that the FEED has been complete (at worst by the end of the month if their timeline is to be believed), and that they execute the mining contract before Xmas. Otherwise, the mobilisation for pre-stripping and mining won't commence by March 2021.That being said, I agree that I am absolutely flabbergasted that they are only realising the water and power issues. I mean wow, this has been going for at least a year or two - they did not need to have detailed design to understand the potential power loads of mills required for similar operations - a power study should have been done a long time ago.Also, as a mining engineer who has completed studies, and my current strategic level study works for major infrastructure, this quarterly is amateurish. For example, telling us a Project Management Plan (PMP) has been written, a risk register just defined? What...... a risk register and a PMP are living documents and should have been written and implemented a long time ago. But the most amateurish part is them telling us they have completed them, trumpeting it. I know as shareholders we want details on what has been happening, but this type of information is not material, not is it "asx report worthy".That being said, I'd prefer this than no information, but once again, only if they actually clearly articulate the material issues e.g. procurement of major long lead time items, signing of mining contracts etc.Anyway, as I said, this is better, but the proof will be in the pudding of the next announcements, and it should not be the quarterly.I have been accumulating (not sure why), but now a tad over 5m shares. As pointed out by others, the top people accumulating, right commodity, right time, with funding. Time will tell if I have made the right decision. But if some goals are kicked in the next 2-6 months this should be well over 5c a share, closer to 10c.GLTA, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $16.19K 231.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 46600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 15284
Last updated 11.37am 03/05/2024 ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.