PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Thanks HD, for taking the time to postHere - have read "the...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks HD, for taking the time to post

Here - have read "the Australian stockmarket - a guide for players, planners and procrastinators" by Ron Bennetts, also highly recommend it
    Will add, reading this (and referred to many times - after reading 12+ years ago), took away that the Aussie financial system is built on the same values as the rest of the country, of a fair go and decency (despite much dodgyness and perhaps even some corrupt possibilities). One small example personally experienced was the collapse of a type of bank with money invested. It was a drawn out situation, but in the end 85 or even 90% of money's have been returned to investors - would this happen in other countries? Some maybe, many nothing. Anyway getting off topic, and will look at suggested for a Chrissy read, thanks

Agree with what your saying re cycles and instos etc. Trying to read/track these. Think my theories are pretty good on these, for me it's better implementation really. Recently up 50% on portfolio and did the right thing and sold a fair bit. But went wrong in buying back in way too early - including PAN SPP. Oh well you live and learn (hopefully) - that's one of the reasons for hitting you up on how you go about it, again thanks

Am basically fully invested now, so a wait to see if the market floats up, with the tide. Mostly in lithium n sure you know whats going on there.
    Wouldn't have picked the Li price hitting this low. Honestly think it's BS, the whole transition to electric relies on a steady supply of Lithium (+other metals). Current and lower prices may result in many mines closing & failing to go ahead and a massive disruption = even greater price peak to come

Anyways have a good weekend - it's windy as here, little rain though

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.