MMA 0.00% 30.0¢ maronan metals limited

Love your post @wverilyIts fantastic that we are on the same...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Love your post @wverily

Its fantastic that we are on the same page. We discussed in private the necessity of a reddit page somewhere down the track. I feel like that point is fast approaching. I know that you are invested in rdm, mma and bml. I believe we could join those three together because I see those three stocks as the legitimate ones, battling against manipulation and trolls. While the other hyped up ones, what can I say. Certainly count me out of SS1

it is insane on the $bml thread. Poor @spendit has to battle three trolls and yet he is the one who gets moderated.

I think its time to get started on a safe page where people can post legitimate facts and criticism and not be moderated when the hot copper trolls come along.

please note, I was not a troll when I went to the other threads posting comparisons with MMA despite some attempting to paint me as one. Theres quite a difference between a paid troll and someone who goes in to a peers stock and legitimately points out which one is better value and then politely debates. Below is how trolls operate .

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/s/8H0q6ARVVH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.