FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

I'm still pleased that they are doing something positive with...

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    I'm still pleased that they are doing something positive with the site. Selling road base as a sideline business is a smart move, and I would have taken that route as well. We must consider it from another perspective. Without the sideline business, we would be depleting funds and facing the need for another capital raise. We have avoided this, thereby providing shareholders with better value for their investment. If you're looking for a quick path to retirement, I suggest you reconsider your position to avoid future disappointment.

Conversely, if you believe in the company's potential to increase its Earnings Per Share (EPS) over the next five to ten years, then you're in the right place. I've invested in many companies that started with shares worth just a few cents and have seen them grow to trade in the billions; OSH, acquired by STO, is one example, and KCN is another. In fact, KCN was once closed and not trading due to government interference, and although it once dropped to 16 cents per share, today it trades at $1.80 and is still undervalued. FV est. $5.60 to $8.20 with only 259m shares, and buybacks to come next year.

The point I'm trying to make, without delving into company metrics or future earnings, is that these types of investments often require several years before yielding a significant return. This stock is highly volatile and speculative; until they establish a solid clientele and advance their iron ore business, it will likely remain so for the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2444009 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6677323 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.