AJX 20.0% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Well definitely not a cut and paste from last quarterlies, lots...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well definitely not a cut and paste from last quarterlies, lots of new information in there . Encouraging remarks IMO regarding first sales of BioCool already, getting ready to supply TMCS in this current quarter , phonon moving along in the TMCS space plus momentum in other markets for this, also integration of the FR socks into upcoming bedding lines is also great to read. Certainly sounds like the company is really starting to push the sales side of things but hate to say it will have to wait for the next quarterly to see the benefits to revenue but at least we are already in the 4th quarter. Still trying to figure out exactly what the military side of things means, I think its good they are trying to diversify into other customers who supply the military but really have no clue to that side of things will have to wait for the updates on that but for now it still seems to be on the table.

Overall IMO an encouraging report showing growth in other areas apart from standard Alexicool and an emphasis on sales. I do feel us Aussies do not realise how much detrimental affect covid has had in other countries compared to Australia where we really seem to be doing Ok through all of this. Sure the company may be using this as an excuse but I dont think so there has been a lot of manufacturing fall outs due to covid for other companies as well (not hard to find this info), so it seems to have set timelines back somewhat but by the sounds of this update we are just starting to make forward momentum into other revenue avenues , so for me back to waiting. Yes I realise I will get mud thrown for giving my opinion, so will go back to be relatively silent.
    Wish the best to all
    Above are my views only based on what I know by my research and ponderings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $18.70K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2750540 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 166777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 201850
Last updated 13.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.