PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Today's Quarterly Business Report reads pretty well to me with a...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Today's Quarterly Business Report reads pretty well to me with a lot more upside going forward as PHK's exposure to global markets continues to increase and as more opportunities arise.

PHK's Brazilian representative Hidroscience has placed orders for new clients valued in excess of $200,000 to treat drinking water reservoirs in the north-east of the country.

Phoslock Europe's upcoming projects scheduled for winter 2016/17 include projects in the UK, Germany, Belgium and Austria which in aggregate are worth over $1 million.

In addition, Phoslock Europe is working towards undertaking a major project in Poland which is expected to take place during 2017 with a total expected value over $1.2 million.

Preparations are underway for a large application valued at more than $550,000 to a recreational lake in Quebec during spring 2017.

A number of small paid trial applications in China were undertaken during the quarter. Successful trial results, which take 3-6 months to assess, should lead to significant projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.