AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Noel you will be missed ... I understand your frustration seeing...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Noel you will be missed ... I understand your frustration seeing the sp sold down again back to 7s

I see this quarterly really an interim report where achievements were made but no substance to their wonderful outcomes yet ... Unfortunately We have to wait another 3 months for the June quarterly

The plant was operational mid March and seeing 250 tonnes out in the boat which is pretty impressive considering the build went through without a hitch and then commissioning was flawless ... I think back when Lynas was commissioning ... They had all sorts of dramas when the plant started. Avb commissioning was a dream.

Payment for the 500 tonnes made now (late April) ... Which was not in the cash flow latest quarterly

Next three months will see operations working for three months 3000 tonnes to be containered and shipped to the mystery off taker ... Money in the bank I presume

They will be making even more money and if copper continues to rise ... So the sentiment will lift no doubt

20 million in the bank (U.S. Dollars mind you) .... Mr market would have been happier to see 25 to 30 million I would consider,... But oh well

I will say that avb will be prudent with their 20 million and will fund the next company goals with profits

We will have to unfortunately now have to wait another month to hear something but maybe avb has a rabbit in the hat that will blow all the dIsappointed out of the water

There is no doubt that we were all excited for today .... Maybe we should have hit the ignore button on this announcement and request the June announcement ... One would assume,thatbthebjunebquarterb might be a bit more juicy

Might be slim picking for a while folks ... Maybe Noel might have made the right move today .... Good move,

Good luck buddy on your next big adventure ..... I enjoyed you optimism

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.