AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Happy, It's a dog stock. It's that simple. Has done nothing for...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Happy,

It's a dog stock. It's that simple. Has done nothing for years. 5 years ago, people had a 3 year time line for the AVB payday. Four years ago, others had a 3 year time line for the AVB pay day. And so it goes on.

But every dog has its day (!) and although I cannot say when, I do feel it will have its time in the sun, and I wouldn't be hasty to bail out UNLESS I had found somewhere else to get a better return (and there have been some opportunities of late for sure and certain - OZL being one of them).

I "get" that there are investors in AVB as well as Traders, and some of those investors will be happy to sit patiently, just as other investors (and punters & speculators) have drawn a line in the sand and walked away. I do not blame them. It has been 4-5 wasted investment years for many who were drawn into the pumping and ramping that accompanied the stock over the last half-decade.

Look - if copper keeps on its steady recovery, AVB is going to rise in share price but the Shares On Issue - a point that you have alluded too on many occasions over the last 12 months - will remain an issue.

...and 8c is going to entice another whole round of eager sellers when that level is broached again. It will be hard slog to get this to 10c w/o a t/o.

Good luck to the longs. As copper rises and approaches $2.60+ perhaps an opportunistic privatisation play can deliver a gain for the faithful.

As I say, every dog can have its day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.