AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

As a long term holder I completely understand AC's thoughts on...

1. 4,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    As a long term holder I completely understand AC's thoughts on AVB and if you take away the story and purely look at share price he is completely correct. Add the story into the equation of what weve been able to do in Brazil in one of the worst times in resources history and that's why hes still hanging around, times are changing right now and resources are climbing there way off the canvas Rocky style.

I think AC and many other negative posters know its coming and this is the joy of being involved in a start up, no one knows when but we have sellers kipping a lid on this for whatever reason and sooner or later these sellers could be the ones driving it up. At the moment we are undervalued but in an instant we could be over valued and that's what cycle's in mining do.
    We've had cycles with Tech stocks and BIO stocks in recent years and many people have made or lost lots of money and I think investors will come back to resource stocks soon and those playing shorts and exploiting the vulnerabilities due to the price drops will move on to another market.

You always need to look 5-10 years forward, pick what trends are likely to happen and what will still be in demand and copper is in my mind one of the most sought after commodities. No one predicted how long or damaging this cycle has been on resources and its easy to beat up on a sector that's been down a extended period but look out when its starts to get back on top. My advice for all those is ignore the predictions and short term rubbish the media pump out and if you think we are going to be good at pumping out loads of copper then our time will come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.