VUL 8.27% $4.45 vulcan energy resources limited

Your first post was not incorrect, but all you did was broadly...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Your first post was not incorrect, but all you did was broadly explain how an off take works and how it is no guarantee - any investor who did any due diligence would have known this. It is not a guarantee, just security for if and or when they get into production; a nice thing to have.

As for your second post, you made the point that their VULSORB product has “nothing special about it” yet one would say you may be very incorrect as yesterdays quarterly reports increased interest from other brine companies to licence their tech, VULSORB included.

You also mentioned their execution risks with potentially not even receiving permits at all. So far that has been smooth sailing.

It is very easy to attribute whatever theory/logic you had at the time during a massive sector wide bear run as being the reason for the decline but the fact is EVERY lithium stock got smashed indiscriminately, especially those who were well away from producing any time soon. Now I say this in regard to your second post as the first was made in 2021 and I do think VUL was hyped a lot back then, as were many speculative lithium stocks.

For me personally I am of the view that this lithium price glut may last longer than many higher cost producers can remain solvent. These flush outs can last longer than people think. I am not saying it will last for an extended period of time, but personally my investing strategy calls for picking companies which can weather the storm while many may indeed hit the wall. I have done enough research to feel confident VUL fits the criteria of having enough tail winds behind them to withstand the journey. When lithium does shine again, VUL in my opinion will do exceptionally well. They have made a lot of progress since those share price highs and today we get the opportunity to buy at a discount - happy days!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.45
Change
0.340(8.27%)
Mkt cap ! $765.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.49 $4.21 $4.769M 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7241 $4.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.46 1523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.45
  Change
0.340 ( 7.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.22 $4.48 $4.22 68073
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.