AVR 0.99% $21.50 anteris technologies ltd

"The market's patience for AHZ is wearing thin and it's all...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    "The market's patience for AHZ is wearing thin and it's all coming down to this quarter. I hate to think what will happen if they miss their targets but the repercussions won't be anything that even you would dare spin to sound like a glass half full situation."

Hi Anthony. That is a broad and dramatic statement you're making there. How is it all coming down to this quarter? The company isn't on the brink, not even close. What repercussions will there be exactly, the likes of which have never been seen before? To quote Bill Murray's character in Ghostbusters, "human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!"

The trend in business performance is good in all the key indicators. There will be dips and rises around this at times, but if the trend is holding then it's all good by me. Based on what has been said by the company to date I'm thinking this quarterly might be a bit softer than expected. I don't have material to hand, but from memory WP said April(?) was a bit slower than forecast, May OK though. If June was on track then it will be a bit below overall. Also from memory, the AGM presentation said something about regulatory delays in Europe I think? But it also said the 2nd half would more than make up for it because they would now be able to get Vascucel into the submission. Will all this mean the trend is likely to be broken? No, not in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.50
Change
0.210(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $413.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.50 $21.50 $21.00 $247.6K 11.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $21.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.50 244 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.21
  Change
0.210 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.19 $21.21 $21.19 143
Last updated 14.24pm 06/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.