RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Red River Strengthens Management Team, page-10

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi Gadgetman,

I hope you read mine as well. I have been an investor in RVR since 10/15 when I bought my first shares in it at 13c, I have accumulated rather a lot over the last two years. I have made a lot of money out of investing in the cheaper end of the market, searching for undervalued stocks. RVR fits all of my requirements. They have a resource and plenty of prospects to grow. When I bought in they had a mill that needed refurbishment, that has now been achieved. They have money in the bank and access to a further ten million should they require extra. They are now mining and we will soon find out just how well they are going, but if you think they are struggling to make a buck then I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. I do not fall in love with stocks and I am aware of that pitfall but you do not have to fall in love. Keep your eyes wide open and you will see that this stock is majorly undervalued and this will be rectified in (probably) the next four months.

Your first post on RVR was on 19/5 17 eight months ago and the price then was 17.5c, I think it still applies
    First time poster,but medium term holder,bought more today why the volume is high,market cap of 85million this is way to cheap.No debt huge upgrade coming,off take agreements being held back to max out for us holders and zinc inventory still falling ,small retrace in zinc price very healthy,this is set up for a massive re rating in my eyes.
    i am not pumping ,i have been in here for 18 months.
    good luck to all
    locked and loaded.
    dyor
    Cheers
    Neptune

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.