1TT 42.9% 0.8¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

From discussions this morning, I can confirm that today's notice...

1. 572 Posts.
    From discussions this morning, I can confirm that today's notice is more important for what it does not say, than what it does and it is all about ASX listing rules unintentionally allowing it to happen ;

Big spike coming

CR done to allow discussion, with a target to proceed

Maybe RFN admin following the rules or using them to get and reward SIs, in the past I have been in both positions

As the details of the intended acquisition, , probably in the vicinity of $2-4 million and possibly related to new CEO, being his contacts / experiences will not be released until ;

3B & the relevant shares are issued so SIs can evaluate their position re holding after the spike or selling into it, as often happens in the small cap world

In other words open disclosure will be observed for everyone else after the privileged have had time to plan!

If it was a horse race all the plotters will be banned!!

Probably last we will see of the 3s unless a pro shake out is successful and they are watching the price now , as some shareholders only think about today & tomorrow with no foresight, some are always willing submit to thinking it will go down to issue price for ever ......nah cupola days if at all but manipulation stars after 10:00 this morning !

smart shareholders wait till after the 11 December maybe 100% + spike then hang on through a +/- 50 % movement and probably up from there as more news rolls in ......some smart buyers will pick up some everyday until 3B and the spike occur .....happens all the time so gunna get me some more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.006(42.9%)
Mkt cap ! $3.013M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 0.8¢ $29.29K 2.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111111 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 339557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 315818
Last updated 12.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.