VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Hey mate thanks for the tag :)Yes I've been holding for 18months...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hey mate thanks for the tag

Yes I've been holding for 18months haha

I've been quiet for a number of reasons.

1. Just been spending less time on HC in general, I try to only stick to posting on XAO thread as everything else feels a little noisy. Markets getting tougher undoubtedly which means more focus and less posting in general.
    2. Over the halt and suspension I made the decision that I'll be taking a few off on open. It would be unjust (& hypocritical) of me to make a post(s) about how much I like the company but then sell. Although I'm aware this is the norm amongst most day-traders these days anyways.
    Sold a small amount had nothing to do with the company, was a pure risk management and liquidity move given how markets have been lately. I'm actually quite optimistic about VEC from here and expecting strong newsflow. I plan to hold the rest of the shares through DFS so now I can post my thoughts without any conflict in actions.
    3. Unfortunately the threads have become a bit clogged up. Lots of repeated spamming and promoting with less value posts. I personally think the posting should reduce here, when there is so much retail attention its difficult for a stock to make decent traction and pro's generally use the masses for liquidity. So best thing imo going forward is just posting less, bringing less attention (trust me we have more than enough eyes on this company) and just let the asset and news speak for itself, share price will naturally appreciate.

Anyways I've done plenty of research and probably will be back one more time to drop it off and let everyone have a read sometime next week...just in process of compiling it. 
    Its an incredible project in general (tbh the best gold acquisition project I've seen in my 3years) and a rare opportunity seen on ASX spec company. Gold specs, midcaps and larger players performing incredibly well. Lots of M&A happening in the space. Some moneyflow coming back into specs too I've noticed.
    We ran right into resistance today but I was quite happy with where it opened and up 25% given the only thing that changed is a signature
    Looks like market gave a 25% chance the deal was gonna fall through lol, we are also probably still discounted cause of the delays. Just need to churn through the older holders first then will be upto management to bring through strong newsflow to drive price.
    What many don't know is AngloGold got a plant for Mongbwalu already commissioned, they were complete with refurbishing and upgrading the hydro-power plant too (which is huge benefit to local residents and planned to be used for the project too). I speak about it more in my notes below. I'll just leave these here but will bring the rest of my research in near future.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1410/1410676-a56a9bf2abc5abdac2cb3729c576e395.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1410/1410678-9be28a23dbfd135b1e2d90e5df01c413.jpg

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.