FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Thanks @Champee :) Wise words... Though I think it is good to...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Thanks @Champee

Wise words... Though I think it is good to make predictions and study the results it is also important to be respectful and mindful. Even though I give them some tongue in check comments I completely repect them and their path.

For one of the peers I warned they droped .30 + and I think it is worth noting to understand why Peer Groups follow certain trends as they follow a product/material....

The market creates conditions for inefficiency and bubbles. Especially these days.

It is important I think to understand how the early birds are not often the winners or leaders as the products start landing.

FGR is the true leader in all the metrics and measurements that count. For starters none of their Graphite compares to SL VEIN and if they think so it is to our advantage.

STILL I want to thank you for your wise words Champee ... I have always read and appreciated your thoughts and insights and FGR is lucky to have your contributions. I have always favoured respect and playfulness at the same time.

Good science is good predictions. I predict going forwards more of our peers working out the differences...

Nothing I say makes any difference in my opinion. I predicted they could drop as low as .10c and I was for the most part ignored. I have seen it before in other materials. FGR is disupting our Peer Group and this will accellerate with the up coming news. I also deduce they are looking for Checkmate sales agreements as well as IP going commercial.

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.