SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi, See come correspondence I had with delisted.com about...

1. 1,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, See come correspondence I had with delisted.com about offloading SSN shares for tax purposes below.

I have not used this service before and have no financial interest or benefit from them.

If anyone goes through the process with them I'd be curios to know how it went.

I don't have any gains to offset this financial year so I'm in no hurry to crystalize a loss and I guess I live in hope that they may one day be re-listed and I can sell them for more than the token amount de-listed may give.. Call me a fool tongue.png but stranger things have happened.

Please seek your own financial advice before deciding on whether or not you should be offloading them as i am not giving advice either way.

I'm not sure what is in it for de-listed but I guess they may make some money if they get enough shares and can on sell them as it will cost them near nothing to buy them and current holders will at least be able to get some benefit from what is left. I think de-listed have been around for a long time though.

Hi XXX

Please see here: http://www.delisted.com.au/sell-worthless-and-other-securities

We are acquiring SSN shares, to crystallise the loss for tax purposes, the transaction details are entered here: https://www.delisted.com.au/sell-your-worthless-shares

Kind regards

XXX
    Administration Manager
    deListed

PO Box 400
    Crows Nest NSW 1585
    Web:
    www.delisted.com.au, www.investogain.com.au

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this message, please delete it immediately. You are advised that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contained information is strictly prohibited. All of the opinions expressed and/or advice given in this message are those of the individual sender, unless they are specifically stated to be those of deListed or InvestoGain. We take reasonable precautions to ensure that our e-mail is free from viruses. However, we accept no responsibility for any malicious code transmitted by us and recommend that you subject all incoming e-mail to your own virus scanning procedures.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Jun 14, 2020 16:30
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Samson oil & gas Ltd SSN

Hi,

Wondering if you could please offer some advice thanks.

I own shares in Samson Oil & Gas Limited (ASX:SSN)

As per market announcement on 20 April 2020 the ASX has removed them from the official list as they have been suspended from trading for an unacceptably long period.

Do you know if its possible for me to claim a tax loss on these although they have not declared bankruptcy and are still in operation and trading on in the US on the over the counter market as symbol SSNYY

Cheers
    XXX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.