MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Fishies, I believe that it doesn’t matter what Kalenn says you...

1. 2,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Fishies, I believe that it doesn’t matter what Kalenn says you want to jump on him anyway.

It’s very obvious that you have a personal issue with him which is your own business. You seem to be getting a lot of pleasure out coming on this thread to bait him and to down ramp MYL.

I know I am getting tired of it and am probably not the only one. You do understand that you are also undermining the company which the majority of readers in this thread are invested in. This includes people who you have claimed in previous posts, to be friends with.

I just want to see MYL successfully complete the steps to relisting on the ASX. They have set out there intentions clearly with indicative timeline. Patron has clearly pointed that out and it ties in reasonably with want Kalenn said. You clearly don’t want Kalenn to post but perhaps there are other people who do want to read his posts. Everyone has the right to then make up their own minds whether to accept or discount what he has to say.

Fishies, you are the gate keeper on the CAY thread and are first to jump on anyone who down ramps where you are heavily invested. I respectfully ask that you allow holders of MYL the same courtesy. Nothing wrong with differing views on a thread and respectful debate is a great thing.

For the sake of everyone, pick up the phone and work it out between you and Kalenn like adults.

Good luck to all holders. It’s been a long wait but t appears as though everything is going well operationally at Avebury with ramp up and getting closer to name plate. It’s very important to not only us but also the company to be listed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.