AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"I'm very disappointed management has trapped us in this."...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    "I'm very disappointed management has trapped us in this." Management hasn't trapped us, they saved us. If they would have left us trading, we would be at .0000001 cents. The people responsible for "trapping you" are DRC government, Zijin, Fat Tail. and etc. OH! don't forget yourself.
    "Regardless of the shenanigans that have been played for the past 2+ years the decision not to provide information to the ASX to enable us to relist has trapped a lot of people." "Shenanigans"?????? What? You call fighting for this company, fighting for us shareholders, fighting for ethical business practices shenanigans??? What information are you talking about that they have not provided? It sounds like to me that you should take whatever pennys brokers will give you for your shares because you still don't understand what is going on.
    On another topic, I love how all these new posters/or ones that you haven't seen posting before on SYA are popping up with their doom & gloom. These must be our shorters or institutions trying to get you to sell your shares offmarket so they can stop losing their asszess. Big boys want your shares because they know it will be a big payday when this all settles out. Look at it this way, if they get your shares at .03 cents and a deal for even .15 cents is done, that is 5 X profit. BOOM!!
    This will be settled one way or the other. Either by selling out or getting our mining license. DRC government is not going to throw their World Bank monies and relief aides out the window. Even China can't give them the support they need to survive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.