GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Ann: Removal from the Official List, page-47

1. 8,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Hi Plext

That Martin Place Securities reportfrom September 2019 is a good find, but I don't think it holds any hope for the GCN shareholders.

https://www.mpsecurities.com.au/wp-...Research-Report-24-September-2019-Finalbb.pdf

Go Green Holdings has been one of those mysteries linked to GCN by Richard Li. The problem with its worth to GCN is that, being an unlisted company, we don't ever see any audited accounts.

"Mr Richard Li –Executive Chairman [of Go Green Holdings] 40 years in investment banking, equity funds management, investment advisory service and stock broking with major Australian institutions. Richard has been involved with ASX public company management since mid-1987. He is founder of ASX listed GoConnect Ltd, currently a 44% shareholder of Go Green Holdings."

The statement above that GoConnect Ltd is ASX listed is out of date. It was delisted, after suspension, in October 2019.

It is important to read the disclaimer at the end of the report:

"DISCLAIMERMartin Place Securities and its associates declare that as of 25 August 2019, they may have a relevant interest in the securities recommended herein.The author of this report holds shares in the companies mentioned herein. This position may change at any time. Go Green Holdings Limited has commissioned this report for a fee."

May have a relevant interest? Surely they know whether or not they hold a relevant interest.

By the way, I notice that the Martin Place Securities report lists Richard Li as their Executive Chairman in 2019. He was a busy man!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.