CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

just to keep it real. i dont care about 300mt targets. but what...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    just to keep it real.

i dont care about 300mt targets.

but what that says, is that if they have found on area I alone say 3mt of 30-3 good enough for 55/t out of the initial 30mt inferred,

it provides the acreage for them to find another 300/30 = 10x of 3mt, as well as all the other lower grade blend possibilities later on.

That being said, who knows, maybe out of the remainder of the 30mt inferred, they might scratch up 10mt that could have the higher cut offs for a blend option.
    (later on, they havent been drilling these wider areas out i understand their focus on high grade areas only)

So maybe theres 10mt of 30-3 mixed with 25-5 etc, that might suit blending.

Of course that is worth less, i cant say, A45/t ? but keep an eye on what happens as the bauxite supply sqeeze, lifts prices across the board, and a crappy blend at 45/t might lift, to 55/t and then get the AU/USA rise as well.

Our current 55/t i presume priced for our 30/3? (if we get it) priced at 87c AUD/USA. Drop that to 60c AUD/USA and you multiply the AU baxite price by 1.45 x

$A45 +10 crap higher volume 4-5mt blend becomes 80/t (which is why keeping an eye on the crud 25-5 is worth while)

$A55 +10 DSO 30-3 becomes 94/t. (depending how much DSO we have)

The big targets are only important, in terms of what might be replicated from what we have done so far on a smaller scale.

If nothing else they manage 3mt of 30-3, that is 4 years to get started with and explore their options.

I will be away on Xmass holidays later next week , so might miss all the fun.

If they dont find any 30-3, well that's life.
    Last edited by Merleredneck: 12/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.