CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

G'day Nihilism - indicated could easily become MIA when the news...

1. 12,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    G'day Nihilism - indicated could easily become MIA when the news is released. Which is what I'm expecting. Given the variability in the data and the sensitivity of the cutoffs you'd probably be looking at something like 300m line intervals with 150m sampling points to keep the critics happy at the indicated level. The continuous landform argument shouldn't have got traction at the inferred level, let alone indicated. I haven't even heard what field access they have, let alone grid sampling. But of course anything can happen on the ASX circus. So the 0.1% probability has to cover that. As for Merle's >5Mt >30 Al2O3av, <3SiO2rx, I'm not sure where that data could come from, given what we know already.

But a MegaBoom, off to the moon, 5Bt exploration target could be the mask needed - as discussed some weeks back after accepting the logical assumptions and working out how they could get themselves out of it.

G'day Stock's - the time for posting Wiki's how the ASX works with regard to corporate governance, 101, was 6 months ago. Probably most punters have moved on to specifics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.