PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Yes I would like to throw them a lifeline.But they need to show...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yes I would like to throw them a lifeline.But they need to show some interest? $1.00 for all of crossins shares with majority 51% voting rights at all times .Steven Tindalls is an excellent venture capitalist.I meet someone the other day that knows his way round securities commission aus,from Melbourne...Think if they don't go with an old share trader they have absolutely stuffed it.
    but they need to make some contact with me.show some interest?.
    My business is A Global DIY franchise app with Peer to peer lending all API.membership based better than any thing standing still,can ramp up some lucrative forcasts 35 million in just 1 city (global) linked to 6 major international building merchants and its ready to go!....
    Front end APPYPIE, walmarts security app,5 stage proof of identity,PDF fillaform API Lien on property,MechanicsLien,2 year 20k loans materials only line of credit for borrower.Interest only.see terms and conditions disclaimer with backend google firebase,cloud encryption per person.
    1%API fee on approval money goes straight to merchant not borrower. I intend to own this space with all copyrights#Sendmoneyquickworldwide.com. 100% TRIHRDNZ Malcolm Lloyd gray private ownership global.
    Allready had appypie show great interest in being a part of the this app which I have declined so far.
    it has margin for global organic growth( untouched space) first mover advantage. How much to relist ...They are holding 85kasx so does that mean I need 15k and I'm in...?quarterman??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.