HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

BlooperReel22You are beginning to sound a bit hysterical. Let's...

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    BlooperReel22

You are beginning to sound a bit hysterical. Let's keep things in perspective shall we? You say that they have "continually made false claims". Well, I'd like to know what these continually false claims are. ASIC has undertaken a thorough investigation of HCT's dealings and come up with one "false" claim which basically amounts to the omission of the word "feline". The company has acknowledged this omission, apologised and moved on. The only other outstanding issue that has lead to the imposed restrictions on HCT is that ASIC "determined" that the announcement regarding the update of revenue was 9 business days late!! Nine days!!! Shock, horror! The fact is that HCT has already been fully scrutinised by the ASX and been cleared to trade on the open market. There is no doubt that there is a disgruntled (ex) shareholder behind these continuous claims of impropriety that seem to go nowhere.

The market has reacted in a predictably hysterical manner to the latest ASIC "determinations" but I suspect that once the muddy waters have cleared then the market will realise that it has been spooked unnecessarily (mostly by non-holders hoping to get a bargain) and the true impact of the more positive recent announcements will produce a positive increase in shareholder value. Sometimes the market is just plain dumb. People need to read announcements carefully and do some proper research before publicly demonstrating their ignorance of the facts. GLTAH ... hang in there until clarity is brought to the situation and the market realises that HCT is a wonderful opportunity to make significant gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $221 44.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55900 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 570166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.