G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I really hope this one doesn't become "fact".... The PDF...

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I really hope this one doesn't become "fact".... The PDF document we received was created as a whole for market release. It was created today obviously. The PDF can be downloaded and of course shows a creation date of today, but the content (including the relevant email) could have come from any date and simply would have been "pasted" into the entire document.

You could re-create a new pdf of today's release tomorrow and the creation date would be 2/11/2017, and you'd now be the creator. That doesn't mean that the content was created then, it was created today, and some of todays content was created on (likely) saturday. Simple?

To forge a document and pass is as 3 days old would be almost impossible to not detect and given what will likely be future scrutiny would be a very dumb thing to do.

Someone has monumentally messed up but there's no conspiracy her kids.... We might not have landed on the moon but MUS almost certainly would have written that request on Saturday, but what happened next may remains one of life's mysteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.