PIL 5.56% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

Well, that's not entirely fair, Sage.I don't think the Company...

1. 4,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923

Well, that's not entirely fair, Sage.

I don't think the Company is particularly 'desperate for cash' following the CPS raise, and as pointed out in the Query response, actually has some quite valuable assets in the Philippines ("Asia’s digitalisation hotspot”) readying to be capitalised upon:

The Company does not believe the Investor Presentation presents material that would be of concern to shareholders and instead believes the material it contains to be positive highlighting the valuable position created in the Philippines with an:

• Electronic Money Issuer Licence (EMI) and recognised status as a “Non-Bank Financial Institution” from the Central Bank of the Philippines (BSP);

• Financial Lending Company Licence from the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Philippines;

• Certificate of Registration as an Operator of Payment Systems in the Philippines granted by the Central Bank of the Philippines; and -

• Certificate of Eligibility to join in the PESONet and InstaPay Automated Clearing Houses as a Sending and Receiving Participant under the National Retail Payment System of the Philippines granted by the Central Bank of the Philippines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $20.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.191K 354K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6790980 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2766764 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1850000
Last updated 15.35pm 06/06/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.