ASM 0.00% $1.02 australian strategic materials limited

Might as well look into algorithm trading as well, 1 share sell...

1. 4,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Might as well look into algorithm trading as well, 1 share sell downs at the end of the day to drop the price, day to day price manipulation. Where there is smoke... you know how it goes... so if we are going to start looking somewhere it might as well be at the brokers who are invested in the day to day share trading in ASM and Alkane.

These complaints are normally initiated by shorts. If we reverse the logic of insider knowledge, why doesn't the ASX investigate the background of those numerous complaints made against the March 20 price rise, against the current short attack taking place now. People make money both ways.

Back to the latest interviews, Rowena has stated quite clearly that we need funding to finalise offtakes. If you are short take note, as the pieces are seeming to come together. A serious offtake would most likely bind the USEXIM funding not to mention have a greater inflection on the share price due to certainty and in the further anticipation of follow on funding. I would not be surprised as pressure builds to see some rapid moves upwards in anticipation of these offtakes, just like we did with the non-binding funding announcement.

If I were ASM management it is very clear that they are operating within the ASX guidelines so being spooked like this is a mere distraction. Keep the pressure on and do not let reverse psychology from investors making money on the way down influence how you do anything going forward.

Last edited by Leapzig: 27/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.05 $1.02 $904.6K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123646 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 11712 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
0.000 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.04 $1.05 $1.02 95697
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.