CXM 0.00% 4.8¢ centrex limited

yeah I thought as much, that would be ideal really. Not that his...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    yeah I thought as much, that would be ideal really. Not that his opinion is going to effect the share price too much but at these prices it’s actually a great investment in my opinion and could be scaring people off.

Is what it is but can we just stop the grudge as there is new investors that may avoid this due to your grudge match, and could also be some holders down quite a bit at the moment struggling. It’s never good to be down 30+% in a week.

I traded this betweeen 13-16c quite a bit and was over the moon to be able to get in at 10-11c again and a day later it went into the halt and to the prices it is now. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones there would be plenty holding still from the 14c mark.

Anyway I decided not to sell out on the scare and to average down a bit. I should have and got back in at these prices but normally off a cap raise you see it fall slightly below the SPP and then sit around that price for awhile until next good news.

Yeah some unexpected things happened but it’s still the same company I have been researching for awhile now, with a few bumps along the way and that’s mining, especially startup juniors. I’ve worked in mining for 8 years and not one day does something go to plan, so I expect on a management level that is the same case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.4¢ $210.7K 4.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41760 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 208593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ 1112958
Last updated 15.46pm 21/05/2024 ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.