AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Avb royalties go to the Brazil government corruption fund. It's...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Avb royalties go to the Brazil government corruption fund. It's tough being a miner in Brazil no doubt.

It's simply a miracle that avb has achieved so much in one of the worst economies in the world

Copper supplies dwindling but the copper price is manipulated so blatantly, avb is caught in the whiplash of some evil game called profit making.

Like the lithium and graphite demand needed for the electric cars, people are also neglect the need for copper in these cars as well

The irony is more copper is needed in these cars rather than lithium and graphite however I think this realisation has a lag period of another year until the likes of tesla, Toyota, and Ford start mass producing electric ccars on a massive level, the need for excess copper will become obvious to mr market

Then mid 2017 copper will be the next boom of this commodity which is evidenced by the low lme and comex warehouse level. Maybe this is the start of stockpiling copper cheaply before the supply side goes into deficits. The longer copper is manipulated and kept at 2.10 to 2.20, the copper deficit theory becomes more and more plausible. Lower cost producers like avb will benefit in the long term, just have to be patient and wait out the manipulation storm. Fundamental will kick in when the time is right. I was impressed by the reports from the AGM crew. Avb will always have down rampers especially in this difficult sp manipulation period. Remember when the tree is shaking like is now, be a buyer rather than seller. The manipulators have worked hard to sink the sp price only which you bought higher. Be patient and don't let them have it. They are buying up big at these levels after seeing the volumes at .057 and 0.056. This has be current resistance.

Copper positioning of big miners is happening every week. That is why the big 4 are very patient are still holding 57% of the register. They know that copper boom is not far that is why they have full faith In the direction of the avb goals and current progress. Avb are the masters of finding the next big find. I bet they are sniffing around for good gold tenements in Brazil . The jv story will unfold soon. At these sp levels avb is a no brainer. I simply find it difficult to comprehend the down rammers. It's all sour grapes. I know I have been burnt many times before by the lies of other miners. Sure I was pissed but have long moved on and posited my self in a company that will have its day in the sun. At this point I am annoyed but what can you do.

Really simple buy more avb.

Chi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.