SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Yes it was SUD's and let's hope for once and all that the board...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Yes it was SUD's and let's hope for once and all that the board of directors have got it in their heads that for far too long the fat cat executives of the business world (in general) have gotten away with blue murder by demanding and receiving bonuses or rewards without firstly rewarding those that pay their salaries.

I hope atleast that Terry and some of the BOD's have read our thoughts on this forum because obviously the first rejection of the initial LTIP has been 'carbon copied' this time round and no doubt it will be again if it is attempted in the future without SP advancement so how about you blokes get on with what you are paid to do and get this share price back to 8 cents or more and then we can talk about rewards - speaking for myself I have little doubt a fair and equitable LTIP would be warmly received by most if not all after good results are on the table.

Time to put all of this behind us and look forward to the expected BOPD flow rates we hope are coming and the rising SP we all deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.