VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

madgwick,We all hear your frustration. Every shareholder would...

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3641
    madgwick,

We all hear your frustration. Every shareholder would be disappointed with the current share price. Worth remembering however that we were trading at just 1c 12 months ago. That is little consolation I know when you believe that it should be trading higher WHEN comparing it with other companies that do not have what Volt has.
    So what does one do to console oneself during these frustrating times.
    Firstly I consider what the company has achieved in the past 12 months. It has secured a graphite mine. It has secured a lithium interest in a fantastic location next door to one of Australia biggest resource companies in Rio Tinto.
    It has displayed in recent testings that it's graphite is very suitable for the E V market. A market that it obviously wants to be part of.
    Our gold asset in Guinea is worth a lot more than it was 12 months ago with the continued drilling success by PDI.
    Overall Volt is in much better shape than what it was this time last year. No one could argue that point.
    Volt could easily be double the price in market cap terms with what it has acquired in recent times . That would probably have assisted us in our pursuit for the allusive funding .
    I could give you countless of companies that currently have a much bigger market cap than Volt but can not boast what Volt has. Why and how this happens is one of the mysteries of the share market. I will give you just one example ; In its latest release to the ASX, Afterpay revealed a $156.3 million net loss, 689 per cent worse than its $19.8 million loss last financial year, yet this is a company that boasts a market cap of over 29 billion dollars.

One thing that disappoints me is that I know Trevor has put in the hard yards to bring shareholder wealth . Everyone including Trevor wants to see reward for effort. But I know that the work that he has put in and continues to do, will stand us in good stead for the future . I have no doubt about that. We will get our time in the sun.
    Why would I remain a shareholder with a sizeable investment if I did not believe that rewards will follow.
    The foundations that have been laid during the past 12 months will see Volt and it's shareholders get it's rewards in 2022.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.422K 498.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 28407194 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4449125 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.