QPM 2.63% 3.9¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Nothing much to add. There were no grandiose statements or...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Nothing much to add. There were no grandiose statements or promises from management after the webcam was switched off.

Everything was run very smoothly. I can understand why someone posted that they felt it was rushed. I put it down to the fact that there was no bumbling around or people not knowing what to do. If there was probably one thing that stuck out to me as attending in person that would not be conveyed across the interweb is the sense of team within the company. The Dr did elude to it during his presentation but you really got a sense of it during the meeting. Pre-meeting you could see the positive working relationship between the board and management. It was probably best highlighted when questions were opened. There weren't many, only 2 if a recall. One was asked by someone i recognized as a poster here who has been in the stock from the initial vend into PM1. Anyway a very obscure but thoughtful question was asked. Frankly this shareholder raises some very interesting questions into aspects of the project that people aren't thinking about. He was highlighting gas as a potential issue years ago before the heightened energy crisis we see today (which we received a more that satisfactory solution on today through the CAH coincidentally). Anyway I digress, the chairman quickly threw it over to Dr Grocott who answered the question. As soon as the meeting ended John Downie, who was previously the managing director (currently technical director), made a beeline straight for the shareholder and engaged with them for a considerable amount of time. Frankly I was intending to thank JD for his contributions to the company and his endless time for shareholders during his tenure as MD but I saw the passion with which JD was speaking with and knowing how JD can talk about the TECH project for days I thought better of it and gave up. I hope you thanked JD on behalf of shareholders!

No one knows what the future hold. A lot of it will be out of the companies hands, but I'm quite confident that no matter what the future holds, and many a curveball has been thrown these last few years, that the team will work together to find a solution. Thats probably the one thing I walked away from the AGM with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $98.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $85.91K 2.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2320931 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 715042 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 296669
Last updated 14.41pm 28/05/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.