KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Some snippets I gathered from meeting in addition to those noted...

1. jwt
    3,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Some snippets I gathered from meeting in addition to those noted by others;
    * no further feedback after tag trials on buses in Israel
    * no current excitement re tagging of cars across India; but not dead
    *no further action re Korea
    *Thailand on hold due to death of king, or is that King. Still smouldering, as they say.
    * Caribbean deal (Barbados) seems to have died a death. Not necessarily dead but starting to smell.
    *Argentina; an out of the box one for me, seems to be quite exciting if I got DM's vibes correct. Essentially car rego stuff but could go off soon
    *Maldives on hold but not dead
    *Big problem for Isity - how to get enough poo from their Chinese city. Seems likely that not all poo is going into the "ponds" and perhaps an occasional unauthorised twist of the valves is sending a few mill galls into the river, every day

I would like to thank 2fingers for his post where he/she noted "that the average attendee was a middle-aged caucasian man". Our group of three were noticeably warmed by this description given the probable 218 years we have all shared so far. And as we get pushed around the golf course tomorrow by our nurses, we will reminisce on the combined 70 plus years we have been invested in this Co, and hope that it is, finally time.
    Overall, worth the flight down from Qld, even if I now only have a tenth of the shares/options I used to have.
    Sorry I didn't run into other HP'ites; only Rawiller, who constantly tried to trip me going down stairs looking for a restaurant. jwt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.