LRD 8.62% 6.3¢ lord resources limited

I unfortunately got caught out in the last pump and bought the...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I unfortunately got caught out in the last pump and bought the options at 16c when the heads were 35c thinking they were undervalued. I'm not really concerned about micro factors of LRD as I'm sure upcoming results could rocket the price (as did results of the Graphite Stocks SGA) but macro economic factors are concerning me greatly.

Goldman Sachs has put out a price prediction for lithium and put a sell sentiment on CXO which has caused a ripple effect on the overall lithium market. Meanwhile car manufactuer BYD are also claiming that supply may meet demand in second half 2023. There are also several bullish cases on the price of lithium but overall the lithium price sentiment seems to be mixed and surely that is a cause for concern.

There are several articles on sales of electric vehicles and they seem to still be extremely high, and growth year-on-year has been substantial.

I truly believe that LRD's price will be influenced positively by future sampling results, however if macro economic conditions are poor, do you still believe that pleasing results will result in modest increases?

Finally on a more bullish note, macro economic factors which could influence the price of lithium are that other large players such as India, start to make huge investments in the lithium space. You can read about India's push for green energy here - https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2022/7/28/india-wants-to-open-up-lithium-mining-in-quest-for-batteries. There are forecasts that Australia's demand for electric vehicles in 2023 will grow exponentially. You can read about the government's outlook for electric vehicles in the future here https://www.minister.industry.gov.au/ministers/king/media-releases/creating-new-vision-australias-critical-minerals

I'm hoping that the demand for electric vehicles won't wane in 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.005(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $3.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $8.89K 144.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 188429 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 14.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 6.3¢ 5.5¢ 60916
Last updated 14.06pm 04/06/2024 ?
LRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.