DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

So, Maas now will own roughly 15% of DGR should they convert...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    So, Maas now will own roughly 15% of DGR should they convert their 180 million options into shares for 3c each by the end of this year. Of course there is no guarantee that will occur, perhaps leaving DGR in serious financial difficulties, after paying 20% interest (not a bad return) and the 15million dollars by the end of the year. How many companies that own 5% (was 12% a year ago) of a Tier 1 copper, gold and silver company would sell 15% if their company for 3cps. If they tried to buy say 10 million shares in DGR, I have no doubt that DGR's share value would immediately go past that price, if sold on the ASX. Guaranteed huge return when SOLG could be subject to a TO. The premise of my post has been that the average DGR shareholder has been conned once again by the directors or persons who have had total control in everything DGR and its daughter companies do. It was mentioned that Bizzell, the recent Chairperson of AJQ, who has a business partner who is the current CEO (whatever his title is) of DGR, is the owner (????) of Maas, and DGR gave well over 20 million dollars to AJQ in unsecured capital which is now valueless (subject to a legal battle....yeah right) requiring DGR to pay back a loan which should never have been taken out...... My figures do add up correctly. There is one entity which is the beneficiary of the options. Nearly 500 million shares were not included in the voting at the EGM. But you can count on most of the ones voted for in the affirmative were directors, their mates, etc. It will be interesting to see how the top 20 shareholders change their holdings in DGR. Slight of hand and no mention of how much interest they own in our recent acquirer. Mather has been instrumental in this strategy or is just totally incompetent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.