DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

# No increase in share number until the options are converted at...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    # No increase in share number until the options are converted at 3c before end of year. If everything fails then no doubt they won't be converted. So until conversion, no change in top 20 and we have no way of knowing if directors benefit. Want to put a bet down that they will!
    # Agree with you regarding AJQ. Our great leader and CEO stuffed up one more time. No history of this ever happening before. Oh, I forgot all the other daughter companies that are now worth 0.001 cent or gone into receivership. Gell stuff up/truck breakdown/employed 900 locals in Ecuador when nothing was being produced/ outright war engaged with other major shareholders/ knives in backs of anyone that actually tries something that could work/ and just a few more such management stuff ups. Why do you think some holders are looking at a civil action against these pricks.
    # Why did they have to take the loan? Oh, forgot, they pumped over $20 million plus into AJQ with no security. "Please sir they promised." Mather didn't have any option in this total strategic F.U. Real genius. Guess who is making a very good attempt to steal DGR now.
    # I do care about the facts. My continuing concern with this fellow and his cohorts of conmen is that I am down well over $100,000. So, I think I am entitled to have my say. At least I am upfront. No vendetta, just want justice and accountability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 176572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.