NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Results of Special General Meeting, page-13

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Good point. A reduced ratio might please everyone. Just not sure if the disclosure comes into play for the originally extended options. Think Ive had them for 4years which is plenty of time. Its all one money pot at end of day. As long as I get my share I dont care of the exact make up.

I just thought buyback is cleanest solution as it removes them from the equation and you either accept the money or convert or lose it. But not sure if a buyback of options would be considered a takeover. If its too complicated then I would accept the reduced ratio option.

We just need to push for a fair outcome even if we cant control the timing. Lets control the outcome. I think they hide under their Bemuda listing but that doesn't excuse them from ASX listing rules. Its one of the hardest companies to understand even if you remove the lies and con court stuff. Just understanding an Australian listed, Bermudan Incorporated company operating in South Africa and controlled by Chinese. Enough to do anyones head in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.