UNT 0.00% 1.7¢ unith ltd

"You are a complete" Champion? Oh thanks mate. As colorful as...

1. 1,485 Posts.

"You are a complete" Champion? Oh thanks mate.

As colorful as ever mate. Always like it when you stop by. Just doing the M-payments stock roundabout again are we?
    Care to point out this skirt lifting. I was agreeing with gassed not with Illsrud. Drop the accusations.

Also I'm completely fine with someone having a negative veiw or exiting a stock for greener pastures, but please don't try to relate here.

Last time payments were too big. Paying principle was a massive issue. P&I! Oh no! They had supposedly entered into a home loan hahaha. Now they aren't meaningful. Give me a break.

We have been over the debt facility plenty of times mate. Let me clarify once more.

So you say "12 months for meaningful reduction of debt" "interest first" blah blah blah.
    You then state the monthly payments. Cash payments €450k plus interest by the way. Using this it looks pretty meaningful to me. So there's major contradictions in your post on its own. But then.....

Balance sheet as at 31st July

Current assets

$18.3m

Current liabilities (12 months by definition)

$13.7m

The above paints its own picture. Also, going by the last 6 months your looking at $8m FCF during the remainder of FY17 (Aug-June)

You are speculating about bullet payments due in Oct FY17, which given this company I think is bold. So I'll ask, just what will current asset vs current liabilities look like at 1 October 2017. Cash balance? And how do you think this will relate to the businesses ability to finance operations?

You are compartmentalising the debt facilities in a very odd manner, perhaps intentionally, in order to justify something that just isn't there.

NET debt should decrease substantially in the next six months alone. And continue this trend. Yes there may be some debt outstanding for 30 months. That's the point. It's called gearing!

Take care mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $99.04K 5.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1100000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 45179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1949944
Last updated 14.33pm 17/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.