AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I think the point is JZ and co should have known better...

1. 2,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199
    I think the point is JZ and co should have known better (especially Pablo of all people), instead of peddling indicated timeframes to the market that were never going to be achieved. So it's incompetence in really being in way over their heads to be able to set and achieve internal and external dates for milestones, or just giving what the market wanted to hear to induce a higher share price and more market attention (maybe they wanted to use it as a stocking horse for an offtake/financing). This has now backfired spectacularly, as majority of the market has cottoned onto how they operate and what key words/phrases to take with a grain of salt in announcements. In short, they simply cannot be trusted... and the term 'action speaks louder than words' has never been truer.

They've proven over the years they can talk the talk, but cannot walk the walk. More like crawl the crawl - which is eventually getting there, but definitely not in an appropriate time as they'd have the market believe, which is detrimental as a publicly traded company, unlike what others would have people believe.

9.7t in 2 weeks, or 4.85t per week is a far cry off the ~35t per week (90% of nameplate). Good to see some progress however... now the real question is can they keep systems operational for longer than 2 weeks... as well as have all systems optimised for ramping up production throughput 7x before the end of the year.

I've said for a long time it won't be until the end of the year or 2025 before they get anywhere near nameplate, so with that in mind and info we've been given in the announcement today, I would be up-ramping if I said it could be done before the end of 2024, IMO.

June and July updates will be far more telling on what we can expect moving forward.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $329.9K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59325 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 73784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.