ALK 2.56% 57.0¢ alkane resources limited

same for Armstrong - results in and evaluating. Difference...

1. 7,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    same for Armstrong - results in and evaluating.

Difference between collated and evaluating - Collated sounds like they have something to say while evaluating could be not much in there but not completely written off as there are enough sings to point of presence of orebody nearby but not sure if worth testing.

Mt Conqueror could be the give-away sign though. I can think of two reasons why it is placed on hold:
    1. Access issues.
    2. ALK has seen enough evidence in other projects to warrant follow up drilling there so money need to be saved for those activities.

If it's the former then nothing to be excited about but if it's the later, then we are in good position.

It seems ALK may release exploration report on all NMPP areas as one summary as Nic said in the next month or 2 months to put summary.. Meaning they will wait on Boda2/3 results. For them to wait on the very last results would mean one thing - visuals from Boda2/3 made sure it is worth the wait - I hope.

They also have costings for the plants at NMPP but don't have the mine plans etc.. so the recent support does not seem to be related to the SS.

This leads me to believe recent buying is related to exploration results.

And good to see Nic delivered decent presentation which is major improvement when compared to his last ~10.

all my own views and speculations as with any other posts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 58.5¢ 56.3¢ $496.6K 868.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 94419 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 15637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.0¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ 163696
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.