RKT 0.00% 0.7¢ rocketdna ltd.

Lol nothing outrageous, just the Michelle Obama door knocker...

1. 4,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2719
    Lol nothing outrageous, just the Michelle Obama door knocker with large nutz...

Someone took offence lol

I haven't gone anywhere, just bottomed drawed the position for the last few months post adding a few in the placement. Still sleeping nicely on a large stack of holding statements courtesy of CHESS. Iam not interested to reduce exposure until the 3-5c range. It took me long enough to build the position, Iam not going to let it go for the sake of a pip or two.

Nothing out of character in regards to the moves IMO, short term money chasing other hopefuls exited the stock over the past 3 months, whilst contract news was slow. We are starting to see interest return to the story for a number of reasons, notwithstanding the cheap optionality to the sector + Ai exposure.

EV of $5mil with +$2m in cash and almost cash flow break even delivering $6m+ or annualised revenue.

Don't take too much notice of the buy / sell volume in the market as there are many games that get played re optics to try and signal to the market when short term / traders can enter a position. What matters is how far that money may wash the stock out when they exit as this will present further opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.593M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $420 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2895107 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6236302 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 148000
Last updated 12.51pm 17/05/2024 ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.